Expectations and Inclusions of an ACTIVE membership for a CADET/SENIOR aged 15-29 years (at 1st October)
24 hour volunteer patrol per season as shown on the club patrol roaster
Members aged 18 years and over must register a WWCC with the Club and LSV
Additional training opportunities available throughout the season
Includes Victorian Carnival entry fees (excludes Championship events)
T&Cs apply – refer Competitor
At the discretion of the senior manager boards may be used outside of training/patrol hours.
- Entitlement to vote at AGM
- Discounted function hall hire rates
- Entitlement to enter personal boards/ski storage ballot
- Subsidised award/ development courses on application.
- Gym access on application
- Key fob on application after completion of 12 month membership
Surf Education, Patrol Fitness and Competition training run at the club over summer is included in your membership fees.
Additional fees are incurred if joining pool competition training over the winter months to cover lane hire at local swim centers.
Adhoc specialist training programs may incur additional costs and will be advised.
Give it a Go! Become a Lifesaver today.